Wisdom For Daily Living
Thursday - May 26, 2022
Hosea 4:6 reads "My people perish for lack of knowledge"
. Boy, have we learned that the hard way by following what we thought was our own wisdom. But, when we read what the word of God says about wisdom, the results are amazingly rewarding. Today, so many people have lost touch with God by following their own way. Proverbs 3:6 reads "In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight"
. Our Heavenly Father wants to bless His children and that is why He gave us an instruction manual on how we should live.
We encourage you to read a chapter of Proverbs each day and write down the knowledge that you receive from it. Let His words speak to you as you grow in your daily walk of wisdom.
We invite you to join with us as we share stories and bits of wisdom that we have learned along the way. We pray that it will be a blessing to you.
- A Message for Pastors - If you are a pastor of a church or involved in a church in any way, please read this letter from a tired congregant. Please stop tickling our ears and turn back to the Word of God.
- Seek The Creator - There is a point in life when we need take a deep breath, throw up your arms in praise and turn it all over to Jesus.
- Words That Encourage - Our words have the power to heal or the power to wound. How are you using your words?
- God Uses The Ordinary - God doesn't choose the qualified, He qualifies the chosen.
- Are You Ready - This was sent to us in an email so we're not sure who the author is. But this Word is just too powerful not to share with you.
- God Wants Us To Pray - Why should we pray? Because God want to bless us. After reading the book the Kneeling Christian, my prayer life changed dramatically. This article was written with the help of some of the highlights from the first chapter of this book.
- The Lords Prayer - Lord, teach me how to pray - Do you find yourself distracted when you pray? Well, let's take a look at the way Jesus teaches us to pray.
- Put God First - Put God First and you will never come in second. God wants us to put Him first and when we follow His commands, we will always come out ahead.
- Keep Your Peace - The devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. We must stand our ground and keep our peace.
- Heart Issues - This article was sent to us by Sharon McKee. Let us check our hearts to ensure that we do not have a spiritual heart condition.
- Removing the Veil - Let your light shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
- Prayer for Direction - Seek the face of God as you pray for His clear direction in your lives.
- Reconciling Relationships - In any disagreement, the other person is not the problem. The real problem is deception.
We would love to hear from you! Do you have a God story or bits of wisdom that you think would be an encouragement to others? Then let the Lord use you by sharing them. Please submit your article to us for review in a word attachment. If it is selected, full credit will be given to you as the author. Please submit your word attachment to us at